Tuesday, January 12, 2016



Fucking Wicked for Scotland!

Wicked has a “Friend “ she REALLY wants to fuck in Scotland!

www.HeyWicked.com/cucky                  Wickedscuck@gmail.com
        
   This morning I was stirring as usual and spooning with Wicked. When I moved little, Wicked felt my hard cock and moved it into place so I would split her soaking wet pussy. At this point I hadn’t even opened my eyes or I would have seen that she was already on her “sext” phone playing with any of the 30 or so guys she’s enjoying erotic texts with on a daily basis! As I was moving in and out of her pussy and she was moaning, I opened my eyes to realize she was indeed focused on the phone while I pumped her dripping pussy. as the moans become louder, she sets the phone down and starts to really move on my cock. Out of nowhere, she explodes on my cock with her first of 7 orgasms in our 1 hour sex session. after the second hard orgasm, she exclaims that she was enjoying Scotland’s cock and the orgasms I was giving her were for him. A couple more later, and she proclaimed that I gave her one of those and then the final 2 and she wouldn’t tell me who she was fucking for those. after her 7th orgasm, she told me she was done with me for now and thanked me for being a good boy for not cumming and that maybe later I would get to cum. Who knows how, sometimes she demands her cock and sucks it, other times she makes me stroke for her and still others she makes me fuck her without climax again. No matter what, how or if, Thank you Wicked for allowing me to pleasure you this morning no matter who you were fucking in your mind! 



No comments:

Post a Comment