Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I sign Wicked's Contract!
http://www.heywicked.com/wicked-keyholder/
After signing Wicked’s KeyHolder Contract on January 8th, she demanded to see my cock. She immediately grabbed it and put it in her mouth and sucked me until I begged her to stop. You see, I am not allowed to ask her if I may cum. I am NOT allowed to cum without permission. She continued to edge me with her mouth. She asked me if I wanted to cum and then I was allowed to answer but she didn’t answer as she continued to suck until I was ready to cum and I begged her to stop but she just looked at me and smiled with my cock in her mouth and she made me explode. While my cock was so sensitive she continued to suck me to the point of pain but she continued until she had sucked every drop and then she ordered me to put my cage on. Wicked said my punishment for cumming was the torture of her continuing while I was sensitive. All I am allowed to say is “Thank you Wicked”


No comments:

Post a Comment