Tuesday, January 12, 2016



Wicked in a Skype session with one of her on line playmates!

If Wicked wants your cock, you could get a VIDEO Skype session!


www.HeyWicked.com/cucky                     WickedsCuck@gmail.com
Today Wicked had a rare video Skype session with one of her online playmates. He has sent her pictures of his cock and Wicked wanted to see if it was a gorgeous in  real life as it was in the pictures. During and after starting the Skype session Wicked had me orally please her while she was imagining having him for real. Wicked did make him cum but he was in a bit of a hurry to take care  of her so Wicked allowed me to fuck her. As I was inside of her, After making Wicked cum, I could hardly control myself and was ready to cum myself when Wicked denied me and forced me to ruin my orgasm. Thank you Wicked!


No comments:

Post a Comment