Sunday, January 17, 2016

 WickedVegas      Wicked Sext Phone   www.HeyWicked.com


Wicked’s rules for her cucks!

Wicked has rules for her cucks when caged and when free.

Universal rules:          I will address Wicked as “Wicked” or may include  “Mistress” or “Goddess” before Wicked for example “Mistress Wicked” She will be addressed this way without exception!

When NOT in Wicked’s presence, She STILL owns your cock. If she asks you to present your cock, you must text her a picture. If you are in a public place, find a place to snap a picture. You may receive special favors or EARN a release if the picture is taken in the presence of others OR in a place you could get caught! (Please DON"T scare any children!) Get creative! 

Uncaged:       I am Wicked’s alarm COCK! She expects to wake up with my hard cock penetrating her. I am NOT allowed to cum until Wicked is  finished with me. I am NOT allowed to ask to cum. If I cum without permission, I will finish pleasuring Wicked however she likes and there will be a punishment that Wicked deems necessary and appropriate. If I fail to wake Wicked with her alarm cock, she will insert my cock and NO release will be allowed under ANY circumstances during the session. I will pleasure Wicked until she is satisfied!

Uncaged:     I am allowed and encouraged to ask to fuck er anytime I wish but I am NOT allowed to cum without permission. I am NOT allowed to ask if I may cum while I am fucking her unless Wicked asks me first. If I cum without permission and she is NOT finished, I will pleasure Wicked anyway she wishes and I will receive some sort of discipline that Wicked deems necessary and appropriate!

Uncaged:     If Wicked initiates the act of sex while I am uncaged, I am  ONLY there for her pleasure! I will NOT be allowed to cum and I will NOT even be asked if I want to cum. I will be used for Wicked’s pleasure ONLY. If I cum, I will be caged and not allowed to be uncaged until Wicked want’s my cock again. There may be other punishment as Wicked deems necessary and appropriate.

Uncaged       I am here for Wicked’s pleasure. I will perform for Wicked sexually anyway she wishes on demand. If she wants to watch me masturbate, I will comply without hesitation or complaint. If she wishes me to edge myself or if she withes to play with my cock, I will present it at will and follow all instructions to the letter. I acknowledge that I am there for Wicked’s entertainment and no orgasms are implied unless Wicked gives me verbal permission.

Caged:      I am not allowed any contact with my cock without Wicked’s permission with the exception of restroom visits. I am not allowed to ask for release unless permanent harm or medical attention is eminent. I will present my caged cock at her will to whomever she wishes to show and will answer any questions anyone she instructs may have. I will NOT in anyway try to remove the cage without Wicked’s permission. I will comply with anyone Wicked gives control of my cock to in the event I have a cucksitter while Wicked is out.

These rules may be amended to Wickeds desires at ANY time without notice! 

 

WickedVegas2.0                 Twitter.com/WickedHotWife

WickedVegas3.0                      WickedVegas@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment